Please read this licence agreement carefully before using the e-books and/or any other products and services available through the Saloojees Book Centre website, purchased via www.saloojees.co.za.
Use of E-books
The work is protected under copyright by Saloojees book centreI; to grant the user of the e-books a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to download and use the e-books under the following terms and conditions:
- You may download an individual e-book bound to a single username and/or e-mail. Each user is required to purchase their own copy of the e-book.
- You may annotate the text contained in any e-book through the relevant application. This includes notes, summaries and highlights as well as pushed resources from the educators.
- You may not modify, alter, revise or otherwise change any e-books.
- You shall not create derivative works from or of any e-book as per the applicable copyright laws.
- You shall not use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access or index the e-books or any portion thereof, including but not limited to any metadata associated with the e-books.
- You shall not bypass, modify, tamper, defeat or circumvent any of the security components, special rules or other applications that protect the e-books.
- You shall not move, copy, reproduce, network or otherwise transfer any e-book file to any computer or other device of any other person; provided, however, that you may transfer e-book files to your own computers or other devices to the extent permissible by the applicable file-reading program (which, as noted below, is the relevant application).
- You shall not share, lend, lease, rent, sell, licence, sublicense, transfer, network, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise make any of the e-books available to any other person.